Wednesday, July 25, 2012

InternetMarketingClub.org Presents: Monitoring Social Media with Listening Channels

Angela Davis, current Organic Search Manager at Catalyst Online, has much experience with social marketing, SEO and the design that comes with branding. In this installment of the Wednesday Webinar series, Angela presents her popular slides "Monitoring Social Media with Listening Channels," so stay tuned for more information, as this webinar is sure to help align your social marketing strategies along the path to success.
Click here to register: 
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/148110394

About Angela Davis:

"I specialize in Online Marketing, SEO, and Social Media Marketing, and have a background in Graphic Design.

In my free time, I enjoy creating brand identities and marketing collateral for small business as well as helping companies optimize their web presence and leverage the web to get more business. (I'm a busy lady!)

I'm always looking to learn new things. I'd like to network with people on LinkedIn who have expertise in fields I want to learn more about and people that offer products and services my clients could benefit from. I also enjoy sharing my knowledge with people who'd like to benefit from my expertise.

Find me on Twitter @AmazingAngelaD"

Click here to register:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/148110394