Thursday, July 11, 2013

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#74)

In this business, the ONE thing that you must never do is let things get you down.  When I titled this blog 'My Internet Marketing journey', I picked a good name!  This journey has had a lot of bumps in the road and more than one broken wagon wheel or a sick horse that I had to shoot.  That's just how it is in life.

Looking back over the 100+ posts in this blog, I see promotions for companies and products that no longer exist, scams that I fell for, links that don't work any longer (because the companies are defunct) and so on.  I could spend a lot of time going back and re-writing or deleting some of that old stuff, but why bother?  This past year, besides my two(2) hospital jobs, I've become devoted to my coffee business - which, of course, isn't 'really' Internet Marketing.  Everyone who reads this blog and receives my emails knows that I have been involved in this business for a solid year.  Yet, several of them have recently become a part of the same business and chose not to do it through me - even though I've helped them in the past and they knew I was involved in it. 

Unbelievable.

At first, that made me very, VERY angry.  But, I just went back to the Bible, took a deep breath and decided to just keep doing what I'm doing.  That's all you can do, that's how it is... and that's how it's going to be.
 

LESSON:  There is no loyalty in this business.  None.


People don't give a damn about you, no matter what you do for them.  I could say more about that, but I won't.  There's no point in it.  People are going to do what they're going to do and they're not going to do what they're NOT going to do - and everybody wants something for nothing.  Other than that, they don't care about you.  It's taken me this long in 'My Internet Marketing Journey' to realize it... but I have finally figured it out.

Now that I've said all this, here is the reason for this Team Update:  I've decided to do a 're-boot' of Team Oceanswell, and I really don't care what anybody thinks about it.  Here's why.  At present, there are only eleven remaining members (besides me) in the basic TrafficWave rotator.  As for NPN, I've cleaned the rotator out completely, since not one - not ONE - original Team Oceanswell member remained. 

So what I'm going to do is basically what I did back in the fall of 2009.  I'm just going to start over!  To hell with it.  I started it alone and did fine with it and I can start it again and do fine with it.  If you're in the TrafficWave rotator right now, you've got nothing to worry about.  Your position is safe.  But the people that did well originally with TrafficWave and NPN were (naturally) the ones who joined early and/or first.  Well, you've now got the chance to do that again - especially with NPN.  WHY?  Because it's a brand-new rotator and I'm the only one in it!  It's a clean slate.

It's a re-boot of both rotator systems, then - both TrafficWave and NPN.  If interested in getting in early, join and then contact me.  If not, then have a nice day.


~Rusty  (from Houston)

p.s.  It's time for some coffee...