In this webinar, you'll learn:
- 10 strategies to use LinkedIn to build an effective business network & personal brand
- How to create a profitable profile
- How to build and nurture your relationships through LinkedIn
- How to optimize your profile for findability
- How to create and participate in Groups
- LinkedIn for Jobs and Hiring
- How to use LinkedIn for business lead development
About Jay Berkowitz:
Jay Berkowitz is an author, an educator, an International keynote speaker and an award-winning thought leader. A senior online marketing professional with over twenty years of marketing experience, Mr. Berkowitz has managed marketing departments for Fortune 500 brands: Coca-Cola, Sprint and McDonald's Restaurants, and he has developed online and offline strategies for AT&T and leading health and fitness website eDiets.com.
Mr. Berkowitz is the author of The Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing Workbook, the Founder and CEO of www.TenGoldenRules.com, a strategic online marketing consulting business based in Boca Raton, Florida. He is the host of the Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing Podcast, an Adjunct Professor with the University of San Francisco Internet Marketing Course and he has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, The Business Journals and he was interviewed on FOX Business TV.
Click here to register for FREE (8-21-13 at 12:30pm EST)