Sunday, August 15, 2010

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#58)

Online business isn't for everyone. Neither is hospital radiology - what I do seven (yes, it's now SEVEN!) days a week, at least as of this writing. Not that anybody cares what I do for a living, but I remind everyone of it anyway because it definitely affects how much time I have to interact with people and see what's going on out there in the TE's, Safelists and so on. You see, I've reached a 'plateau' of sorts, when it comes to Internet Marketing. No longer do I spend all of my free time surfing, crafting sales letters, writing long forum posts, studying (or writing!) ebooks and so on. I still do those things, mind you, but now I tend to just buy what I need instead of spending long hours doing it manually. I've paid my online dues and I've been rewarded. Not only that, anyone reading this can do what I've done if - IF - you're willing to pay the same dues that I've paid.

And you know what? I'm still paying them.

But in order to take my business to the next level, I must help each and every one of you get to where I'm at. To achieve this, I have to take a big brush and paint with broad strokes - i.e. SPEND MONEY. That means that I am buying more credits for Team Ads and (this week) I am going to hire an online publicist, of sorts, to help promote the story of our Team in a way that I think will generate some fresh interest out there.

Speaking of money, I am no longer paying out the $10.00 weekly prize for top promoter. I've got a better idea. The new idea is to pay $40.00 (near the end of every month) to the top promoter so that he or she can invest in one share of Brian Rooney's co-op on the 1st of the following month. Rooney's co-op usually sells out within 48 hours and a share typically produces around three downline referrals within 30 days. Who knows, maybe this time next year I'll be passing out enough cash for 3-5 shares a month. WHY give away money? Because I've discovered a little secret about online MLM-style affiliate programs: you can't win unless you help your downline win. That's the entire idea behind Team OceanSwell. Anyway, this month's recipient of the $40.00 bonus award is Mr. Paul Samuelson. Penny's already in the Rotator 'hot seat' and getting referalls, so I'm doing this for Paul, instead. I'll send him the money through AlertPay and he can buy himself a steak dinner if he wants. But a better idea would be to apply it to Rooney's co-op on September 1st. And when Paul gets new referrals in this way, it will be up to him to explain how he uses the TrafficWave autoresponder in his business and how the Team OceanSwell idea can help with affiliate referrals over time. It's like I tell everybody: if you want to do this business, then DO this business.

I will be passing out this cash every month forever, so next month it will be somebody else's turn - but 'not' if you aren't promoting the Team Ads as you are expected to.

Now, as for the Global NPN program, this thing caught me off guard because I really and truly didn't expect the 400+ people who jumped in all at once. But be that as it may, things are going pretty well and I think that most people are starting to see some downline development. But one element of the 'Pre' Team-Build plan didn't exactly work out like I expected. I'm talking about those who took a second account. IF you did, and if you still have it, you are my #1 priority right now and I will be spending money this coming week on some advertising for the second Rotator.

But here's something important. The URL I will be sending paid advertising to isn't a Team OceanSwell ad. It's simply the revolving URL for the Rotator. So if when you get direct referrals in your NPN downline, be sure to contact them and ask how they came to join and if they are interested in Team OceanSwell or already know about it! Also (and as always!) I NEED TO KNOW whenever you receive a new NPN referral or see one go Inactive in your downline. This is critical for maintaining Rotator data on an MLM matrix that's only five levels deep. Help me help you!

Teamwork makes the dream work. Let's do it. Let's make it happen.