The new Facebook Pages layout is quite similar to the new Facebook Profiles. Facebook Pages have a nice layer of photos at the top of their page, as well as the navigation below their "profile photo". Some new features are:
- Left-hand information box below the profile photo is now removed
- Page admins can now add their information about their brand directly below the main title
- The right menu highlights the page admins (if you choose to display their profiles)
- The right menu also has a section that shows how many mutual friends have "liked" that page
- Page admins can also "login as a Page", which gives them the ability to interact within Facebook as the Page itself
- Pages cannot post on a user's wall or comment on their status, rather they can post on another page as the brand
- Filters can be applied to bring the most relevant posts from the page's community to the forefront
- The new Facebook Pages can also filter out posts that are not in the language that you speak!
For more information on the new Facebook Pages, visit Mashable.com. What are your thoughts on the new layout?