Thursday, February 3, 2011

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#69)

From the standpoint of time, Internet Marketing can be very challenging.  That's especially true if you have a full-time job, children, a home to look after, etc..  And once you start enjoying some success with your online business, it only gets worse!  Of course, you need to take breaks once in awhile - otherwise, you will get burned-out.  I've basically been on a two week 'break', though it's been more necessity than choice.  But just because life might pull you away from your online business once in awhile, it doesn't mean you have to stress out over it.  In fact, if you've got things set up right, most of it will run on autopilot anyway.  That is why if I've said it once, I've said it a million times:  your autoresponder is the foundation of everything you will do online.  It keeps working when you don't have the time to!

There are only so many hours in a day and there's only one of you.  You will drive yourself insane if you don't learn how to automate your business (or at least as much of it as possible).  Another advantage to being part of a well-branded marketing group like Team OceanSwell is that the team is working for you night and day, all year long - even when YOU have to take some time off.

The Internet isn't going anywhere and there's an infinite supply of whatever it is that you're looking for online, be it sales, new subscribers, affiliate referrals or whatever.  Just don't take on too much and push yourself too hard.  If you've made the decision to build an online business, then you simply must stand by your decision.  You could be buried in snow (as half the U.S. currently is), underwater in Australia or watching rioting mobs from your front door, like they're doing in Egypt.  It doesn't matter.  I'm going through a bit of a tough spell right now myself because of how many hours I'm being asked to work at my job.  Some weeks, it seems like I'm either at the hospital working... or I'm asleep.

My point is that life will throw all kinds of obstacles and challenges in your path.  The danger is that many of these circumstances can become heroic reasons for you to give up on your dreams.  Do you know what I mean?  "I tried, but look what I had to deal with!"  Guess what.  You have to deal with it.  Anyway, I don't want to blather on and on - but you get my point.  Everyone has problems, and that's never going to change.  Just don't let your problems become excuses that turn into dream killers.  DON'T do it.

Anyway, we actually had a decent January as far as new Team Members joining us - both in TrafficWave and Global NPN - and January's winner of the $40.00 promotional cash award is Ms. Zita Skurka (goldstarz). She is a tireless promoter and is very deserving of the cash bonus! Zita, send me your PayPal or AlertPay address and I will get your cash out to you right away!