Saturday, May 1, 2010

A great new idea for earning money online

As each one of us goes through the trials and tribulations of Internet Marketing, we're always looking and always searching for new and effective marketing ideas. I think I've found one. Having been doing this for awhile, there are two things that I am becoming absolutely convinced of with regards to success at online business:

1) You need a plan and a system that others can duplicate.

2) You need to jump on something good when it's new.

There are other elements to success too, such as taking risks, being open to new ideas and (of course), undying PERSISTENCE. Anyway, I'm blown away by something I've recently joined called StressFreeSalary. Like the Team OceanSwell idea for promoting TrafficWave, this is a plan and a system for promoting a company - in this case, a web host. What's so brilliant about it is the Team promotion idea. It's amazingly clever, it works, and I am very, very excited about it! In fact, I like it so much that within a month or so, I plan to use the same concept (to the extent that I can) in order to help grow our TrafficWave team promotion even faster.

This is very, very clever and everyone should check it out. If you can afford it, this is something that I would recommend joining, in addition to TrafficWave - and I'd do it now... while it's NEW.

Take a look and listen for yourself: StressFreeSalary