Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stress Free Salary is the real deal.

This is a hot, little money-making program. An easy 2x8 matrix, the affiliate pay plan doesn't have the gigantic earning potential of TrafficWave, and the $30.00 monthly charge is a turn-off for those who like to do everything on the cheap. But, your first level (i.e. two referrals) cover your costs and the spillover is really happening right now. Your first level pays $15.00 each and everyone else basically pays a dollar each... except on level eight. There, they pay EIGHT(8) dollars each - and this thing is starting to catch fire. I don't want to 'over-hype' this deal, but it's actually working, and that's a fact.

Of course, Stress Free Salary isn't the product or the company. Stress Free Salary is simply a system for promoting it. I like systems. I believe in them. Another thing I believe in is being open to earning money from more than one area, whether it's Internet Marketing or life in general. I realize that (currently) most visitors to this blog are interested in our TrafficWave downline and what's going on with our OceanSwell co-op promotion. I understand that. But at the end of the day, we're all in this for the money. We want the money! As I've said in the past, I'll take it any (legal) way I can get it - stuffed camels, bottle tops... I don't care.

I plan to earn my online fortune with TrafficWave - both through the amazing affiliate program and by growing my opt-in list over the coming months and years. I'm a 'lifer'. I'll be building my TrafficWave business for as long as it's around and I'm around. But, I will occasionally be adding new programs to my affiliate portfolio as well. If you can afford it and can get your mind around promoting more than one thing at a time, then you should definitely include Stress Free Salary in your promotions. This one's a winner.