Thursday, December 23, 2010

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#67)

I fell in love with TrafficWave early on in my Internet Marketing career.  Like everybody else who's first starting out, I kept reading and reading, and watching videos and watching videos, and spending money and spending money.  But the one thing I kept hearing - over and over again - was that I needed a 'list' and that would require something called an 'autoresponder'.  Therefore, I made it my mission in life to learn everything I could about both items.  And that's what brought me to TrafficWave and eventually inspired me to create the now-famous Team OceanSwell.

In my opinion, you're not serious about Internet Marketing unless you are using an autoresponder and building your list.  You also need your own website or blog (same thing) that receives search engine traffic on a daily basis.  But if you are intent upon building an affiliate downline, you should also be a part of a Team co-op.  It's silly not to.  As of Christmas 2010, the team ad link for my group has been seen almost 700,000 times.  Is that a 'lot'?  I don't know, but I can tell you that it's not enough.  Oh, it's been enough to create, grow and sustain Team affiliate downlines in TrafficWave and Global NPN, but it will need to be a LOT more in order to propel our idea to the next level.  However, 700,000 page hits is far more than any one individual can accomplish... and that's the awesome power of collective recruiting.

I have big plans for our Team in 2011 that will take that 700,000 number far higher.  Basically, our system isn't going to change.  We still have the 'rotator' concept, though it's now rolled into a revolving URL that promotes everyone continuously.  What's going to be new is the sheer volume of advertising that we are about to unleash after the first of the year.  If you're one of the ones who's quit (but still reads these updates), then you're going to miss out.  If you're one of those who 'gets it' and refuses to quit, you will be rewarded.  It's just that simple.  And remember, when Team Members quit, it simply shortens the number of people in the revolving team URL's - which increases the chances of receiving a new referral on any given day.

Speaking of rewards, this month's $40.00 cash bonus goes out to Ms. Norma Schella, who's been an OceanSwell Team member and active promoter for a long time.  She's also one of the smart ones who's asked for a unique & personal Team Ad to include in her promotions.  You can see it here (new window).  I am happy to provide one for any Team Member who asks.  This is important because it helps you get noticed more within the context of our Team promotion.  We have lots and lots of highly creative, focused and energetic people in Team OceanSwell.  We also have some who could (and should) be doing more to help themselves in a variety of ways.  So please take advantage of every opportunity to promote yourself.  You can't be timid and shy in this business and hope to hide behind your computer screen.  Be bold.  Get out there and say 'Hello' to the world with your blog, your emails, your forum posts and your ads.

Year's end is a time to take stock of where you're at and develop a fresh attitude for the coming year.  That's what I'm doing with regard to Team Oceanswell, and I know that everyone is going to be pleased.  But what about... you? 

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin