Thursday, October 14, 2010

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#63)

A hearty welcome to our newest Team Members!  And since everybody wants to know about our Team-Build for Global NPN, I am pleased to say that we've had eight(8) new ones within the last week or so.  They have enrolled through the Team Ads and so the system is working as intended, and will continue to do so indefinitely.  I cheer these new Team Members and wish each of them the best during the remainder of 2010 and beyond!  And to make certain that they have every resource available to them, I have decided to start helping people on a one-on-one basis when it comes to self-promotion.  To show you what I mean, here is an ad that I created.  (new window)  If creating an ad for yourself is an area where you could use some help, then send me a picture and your location (town, state and country) and I will set you up with a hosted ad.

You see, when it comes to our proven concept of the Team Ad/Team Rotator system, what everybody wants to know is, 'How fast does it work?'  Of course, that's a question I can't answer because it's impossible to do so.  But if you're a part of the Team-Build, there is something that (as an individual) you can do to make it work faster.  You can promote for yourself in addition to promoting the standard Team Ads!  I've been suggesting this to many of you individually, but it seems that hardly anybody understands what I'm talking about, or they just 'don't get it', can't do it or simply won't do it.  It's that last group that irritates me the most, because (in my experience, at least) the ones who complain the most are generally the ones who will DO the least.  It's always the same.

Will they create their own unique ads and promote themselves? They will not.

Will they concentrate upon building their email contact list? They will not.

Will they create their own blogs and add unique content regularly? They will not.

Will they use social networking to build contacts and back-links? They will not.

I could go on, but... you get the idea.  What I have found is that the people who join Team OceanSwell, follow our Internet Marketing tips, treat this like a business, never stop learning, and refuse to quit, will experience similar success to what I am having. However, those who won't accept this, refuse to learn anything new and don’t treat this like a business - will fail. And when they fail, they complain about everything!  However, those that are out there learning, growing and applying creativity and personal initiative, I rarely hear from. I just see them having success when I look at the matrix reports. They understand that this business is all about having a plan and a system you can follow, a system that is duplicatible- and, if followed long enough, will bring rewards and continue to flourish.  I believe that we have that system, but please (whatever you do) don't limit yourself with a 'poor me' mentality.  We're all capable of being and doing so much more than we think we are.  Don't doubt yourself and don't cling to the notion that you'll never make it in this business.  It isn't true.  Avoid such thoughts as you would avoid being miserable. 

Lastly, with regard to your downlines in Global NPN, please tell me when someone cancels an account, because they need to come out of the Rotator.  This is important, because I can't maintain the list accurately without the help of everyone involved.  I'm help you, so please help me too!

Quote for the day:  “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” —James Allen