Thursday, April 2, 2009

A New Tool for List-Building And Email Marketing


One of the reasons that I've been able to actually succeed at Internet Marketing is because I'm always searching for new tools and techniques. As you have probably learned by now, this can be an extremely time consuming process that all too often leads down useless rabbit holes to nothing but dead ends.

It seems like there's always something else to read, to study, to download, to buy, etc. and it never ends. I went through a long phase where my stack of 'learning projects' was growing higher than I could go through and do them. Fortunately for anyone reading this, I've done a lot of that work for you (and spent the money). You'll just have to trust me on that. To that end, I'd like to tell you about something that's truly useful.

List-building and email marketing are two pillars of any Internet Marketing campaign and they are, of course, intertwined. One thing that I've recently discovered is a thing called ListWonderExtreme.com (LWE). This site combines list-building and email marketing with a completely 'in-house' system. It doesn't involve your email address or inbox at all and no one can ever accuse you of spamming.
If you want your own large email list and a way to send messages to it (that will get opened), then this is it. LWE will build it for you. All you do is just view five(5) messages a day and that's it. Everyday that you open five messages, everyone who joined the system that day is added to your list. It's quite ingenious, actually - and powerful. It's simple: You agree to open five emails a day in order to grow your list that you can, in turn, mail to.