Saturday, April 18, 2009

Never, never, never quit!

Winston Churchill said that.

He's one of my heroes and America could use leaders like him today. This man didn't whine, complain or blame his failures on others. In fact, his failures only inspired him to keep marching on and try again and again and again - as long as it took until he finally won.

I love that guy. Wish I could have met him.

Another of my heroes, Napolean Hill, advised in his world-famous book, 'Think & Grow Rich', to make a sign in LARGE letters and hang it where you can see it every day - a sign that reads, 'Winners never quit and quitters never win'. That's damned good advice.

The great achievers in life are the ones who don't quit. They're the ones who don't listen to the 'doom & gloomers', the 'naysayers' and all those who are lazy & afraid. They don't listen to them... and they don't quit. The great achievers operate on faith, self-confidence and a belief in destiny. Nothing stops them. NOTHING.

You know what else Winston Churchill said? 'If you're going through hell, keep going'.

I have had to remind myself of these quotes more than once during the forced-march of my 'Internet Marketing Journey'. Early on, I did a lot of consoling, hand-holding, reassuring, back-patting and so on with the predictable percentage of program-signups who whined and complained about everything under the sun in order to explain their failure (i.e. most of them). I've heard every excuse. Some of them are quite heroic, actually, but they are excuses none-the-less.

I don't put up with it any more and I don't want to hear it anymore. Whatever problem you've had, I've had too. However much money you've wasted, I've wasted AT LEAST as much, if not much more. No matter 'how little time you have', the earth turns on its axis at the same speed for all of us. No matter what frustrations and tragedies (or whetever) that you've experienced with Internet Marketing, I can assure you that I have experienced them too. I've been doing Direct Marketing, MLM, etc. for over 20 years. It's the same for everybody in this business and, at the end of the day, the Internet doesn't really change anything. The Internet isn't going to magically 'do it for you'.

I don't listen to excuses anymore because I don't care. Every single one of those excuses - every single one - can be blown away by one simple thing: DON'T QUIT.

Never, never, never quit.