Monday, June 28, 2010

I finally joined PeopleString (Boy, was I dumb!)

Boy, was I dumb. I've been looking at the ads for this thing for about two years (it seems like) and I never gave a thought to joining it. I finally did today and it's really quite amazing. Quite impressive, actually! I SHOULD have joined it when it was new but, that was then and this is now. Even though I suspect that 99% of those who will ever read this are already PeopleString users, if you're not... you should be. It's just an email service like hotmail, gmail, yahoo or whatever, but they pay you to use it. It's not a 'lot' (laughing), but it can become a lot over time. In this business, I've found that you need to do two things constantly: 1) Think long-term. 2) Constantly develop additional streams of income.

This thing is FREE and it's a high quality service. I was dumb not to join it a long time ago. Free money is what everyone wants, right? Anyway, this is going to be my new email service of choice and I believe that everyone involved in Internet Marketing should be using it as well. I've got so many email accounts, ads and so on out there. It's going to take me awhile to move it all over to PeopleString because it takes a long time to turn a big ship around. But making the change is going to be worth it in the months and years ahead.

If you haven't already done it (unlike stupid me!), check it out for yourself...