Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#55)

The fireworks are about to begin! On Sunday, the 4th of July, we are adding a new program to the Team OceanSwell co-op. Of course, Team OceanSwell is all about TrafficWave (both the affiliate plan and the product itself). That's how it's always been, that's how it is and that's how it will stay. But the purpose of the additional program is to accomplish three things: 1) Keep the co-op energized and exciting, because things get stale after awhile. 2) A lot of people like the idea of a 'premium' membership and a chance to have the awesome power of the entire Team building two affiliate plans instead of just one. 3) I want to REWARD every loyal Team Member who is currently part of the OceanSwell downline, or who joins us before the 4th of July.

It's that last part that's the most important. I've finalized a plan through which any existing OceanSwell members can join this program FIRST and be guaranteed a profitable position immediately. What did I just say? I said that any current OceanSwell Team Member can be pre-positioned in such as way as to make guaranteed money. How is this possible, you ask. How can I make this promise? Let me explain. Every current OceanSwell Team Member who wants a guaranteed, profitable downline in this new program need only do three things. First, let me know that you want in! Second, you must get an AlertPay account before the 4th of July, if you don't already have one. Third, you MUST commit to taking two positions. Since you're going to be in profit immediately, there's no reason not to! BTW, a matrix position in this second program costs less than 10 bucks.

I've chosen a program that I think is a great fit as an optional, second team-build income stream for new members to be a part of if they wish to. I am convinced that it will help everyone cover the cost of their TrafficWave subscription, and be another profitable venture in it's own right. Though we have to keep the TrafficWave element of our Team Ad/Rotator on seperate Teams (mine, Didi's, etc.), this second program will be managed by me alone - at least in the very beginning. That will help keep things simple, the way I like it. That's because when I come home from work, I don't always have a lot of time to sort out complicated 'issues' that people have with this, that and the other. That said, let me make this real simple today: If you want to be among those who will be set up with guaranteed profit positions, you must let me know before Sunday. If you want to look at the program, see who's on the list to join (and in what order), just send me an email. Once everyone takes their two positions, in the order that I prescribe, we will then have two new Rotators that will be added to the ones we have for TrafficWave.

Please, don't make this more complicated than it is. It's really quite simple. The way this going to be put together, you can NOT lose money. And I've never been able to make that claim before! If you want to be part of this 4th of July OceanSwell celebration, then please get in touch with me right away at: twoceanswell@hotmail.com or rustyshelton@peoplestring.com