Monday, June 21, 2010

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#53)

Congratulations to the Team and 'thank you' to everyone who worked so hard last week! The changes that were put into place last Sunday, combined with the hard work of so many of us (including me!) have put a new Team Member into the 'hot seat' in Rotator #1 - and everyone else moves up a notch too! We had plenty of inquiries (i.e. autoresponder hits) last week and multiple new Team Members joining us. That's the way it's supposed to work and I'm very proud of everyone. On the other hand, I did have to send out twelve(12) '1st Warnings' this morning regarding the minimum weekly hit-count to the Team Ad URLs.

Sometimes, life just gets in the way of your Internet Marketing tasks. Sometimes, you just get burned out. I understand that as much as anybody else does. I understand it better than most, I think. We had a couple of technical issues with the Team ads in the last few days as well. One of those, I couldn't do anything about. The other problem I am dealing with, by gradually re-doing all of our Team Ads with AdKreator. That is a WONDERFUL tool!!! I give it five gold stars. Splendid software, and the new-look ads I am going to create will be even more effective than in the past.

Folks, everybody wants their turn in the three Rotators and everybody wants it to happen as soon as possible. For that to happen, EVERYBODY needs to participate equally, at least at a minimum level of involvement. That's pretty easy to understand, right? Oh, by the way, I've increased the weekly page view minimum to 700 instead of 500. It's necessary, and I know that those of you who are truly dedicated to achieving your dreams are cheering this decision. In this business, you have to make up your mind to WIN. You have to push yourself past what you thought you were capable of. This requires a lot of things. It takes learning, trial & error, spending money, focus, dedication, discipline, flexibility & adaptability, and tons and tons of hard work. There is no easy path to online success. Sorry, it just ain't there.

You think Internet Marketing is tough? Try being with the infantry on a foot-patrol in Afghanistan or working in the fields in south Texas during the summer. If you're going to send me an email complaining about how 'hard' this is or 'how long it takes', you won't get a whole lot of sympathy from me. On the other hand, if you are willing to do the work, study, prepare yourself, learn what you need to learn and form good business habits, you will never have a better friend and partner than me. I am tireless, relentless and unstoppable when it comes to growing my online business. You must be exactly the same way if you really and truly want to win. And with this Team OceanSwell co-op, I am working tirelessly for YOU. But more than that, we are working for each other. Teamwork is a magical thing and it produces results that you could never achieve on your own.

Let's work as a TEAM this week. I don't want to send out any 'second warnings' next week.