Sunday, June 13, 2010

TrafficWave - OceanSwell TEAM Update (#52)

It's a launch! 'OceanSwell 2.0' is now blazing into orbit with all new ads, a new letter series, a new attitude, a HOT Triple-Rotator system, rigidly enforced advertising requirements for Team members and... a new AdWords campaign to back it all up. And the reason for all this: To SPEED UP the action of our Team Ad/Rotator system for building TrafficWave downlines! How will these new changes speed things up? For one thing, strictly enforcing the minimum weekly page view requirements will make a big difference. In the past, I felt that since we're all adults (and we all want the same things) that an honor system would suffice. That was a mistake. I know now that it has got to be enforced, and everyone has to be treated the same, without any exceptions.

The weekly page view requirement for your Team Ad link is a mere 500 hits. Many think that's WAY too few! Yet others complain that it's too much to ask and they don't want to do it!!! So here's how we're going to handle it. This Team now requires a certain number of new Active referrals every week, produced as a result of Team advertising and the Adwords campaign that I (as in ME) pay for. This week, the requirement is only 500 hits to each Team member's team URL. This is a good test week for that number, as everyone is going to be actively promoting again and I am taking my personal efforts out of the TE's and into the expensive keyword game. But... if next Sunday finds us with too few referrals from the week's effort, than the number will be increased to 700 the week after that. And I will be increasing it by 200 a week (if necessary) until these Rotators move at the speed they should be moving.

A question I get asked a lot is, "What are YOU going to do to make these Rotators work faster?" My answer is that I'm going to ask the Team to work harder! What other answer is there? Can you think of one? This is a TEAM co-op. It's isn't 'RustySwell' (smile), it's TEAM OceanSwell. And the $300.00 dollars or more a month (every month) that this new AdWords campaign is going to cost isn't coming from anyone's pocket but mine!

But it's not 'just' about speed. It's about getting the most out of a system that is proven to work (ours) and getting the most out of TrafficWave's affiliate pay plan. Team OceanSwell's new Triple-Rotator configuration, combined with highly aggresive advertising, is the best possible way that I can think of for average people to finally realize an online income that can keep growing for years and years. Another thing people keep coming at me with is how 'fast' the Rotator moves with GDI PowerPath, and 'why doesn't our Rotator move that fast'? Another one is, 'Didi says she gets a new signup every 1.7 days'. Why don't you?' It's so annoying, that I'm going to address both items, right here and right now.

1) GDI PowerPath 'ain't' that fast. Don't get me wrong, I BELIEVE in what they're doing and our family has three(3) positions! I love those guys!!! But Juli joined in August of '09 and I 'don't' think she'll be earning $9,330 a month sixty days from now. Her GDI check last month was $47.00. Mom & I joined in January 2010 and we are still many weeks away from going through their Rotator. But you know what? We love their system, we believe in it and we know that it will work over time... and we'll never quit!

2) I love Didi. Didi is an amazing person and she is going to be a HUGE success with TrafficWave. But that one ad that everyone keeps bugging me about is worded in a way that confuses people. 'A new signup every 1.7 days' refers to her entire downline, not to every person at the top of her three Rotator lists. I could make the same claim in our ads. In fact, since my downline is larger than hers, I could say that we get 'two new referrals every day!' See what I mean?


My point isn't to say anything negative about PowerPath or Didi. It's to bring people around to the REALITY of how these Team Ad/Rotator systems work and what you can reasonably expect from them. By now, I hope that you realize that I am doing every single thing that one human being can do to help each and every one of you realize your dreams and have a functioning online business. But please never forget that I am just one person and we win or lose as a TEAM. That's the way it is today and that's the way it shall remain forever. Rusty cannot change your life all by himself. Sorry.

And another thing: I still have a whole bunch of emails to answer. If I haven't answered your email yet, I will. But this update had to come first. A lot of these emails have to do with the updated Rotator lists, defunct Team Leaders, Inactive accounts (or Inactive accounts that are Active again) and so forth. If I haven't already, I will send a personal email to every single Team Member within the next 24 hours. But I type with two fingers and I've been typing ALL frikkin' day long.

Here are the OFFICIAL Rotator lists. Anyone who wants updated copies can see them anytime, if you just send me an email and ask. It's not a big deal. Here they are...

Rotator #1 (i.e. the MAIN one):
James Blackburn (jimbee63)
Russell Williams (redfox1)
Penny Cannon (wiggie1226)
Terrence Hopkins (thopkins889)
Trevor Cheetham (buildyourbiz)
Marla Scipio (marlissa)
Richard Wells (newealth4all)
Maria Melas (Houstongreek)
Heather Gerres (heathergerres)
Shyama Mehta (rchandra)
Birgit Jurock (bcj)
Eileen Lisbon (magee)
Eric Smith (erixonline)
Lorel Life (llife1)
Michael Logan (fwmike)
Dowin Shelton (dcshelton)
BW Holmes (holmesbw)
Gregg Allington (gregga)
Bud Hall (themarketeer)
Brian Allerton (elldawn)
Zita Skurka (goldstarz)
Kirk Powers (kapan1012)
Paul Samuelson (paulsam13)
James Young (stayhomegetrich)
David Lee Y S (davidleeys)
Brian Perisho (brianp125)

Rotator #2 ('Graduates' list):
Charles Rush (rush1947)
Ella Sisco (lockland)
Miguel Januario (teamoceanswell)
Bill Reed (redbill)
Kenneth Watkins (realhomeriches)
Michael Olszewski (mjo)
Jim King (askjimking)
Terry Ladouceur (terrylad)
James Warren (successjw)
Brenda Gray (beachgal)
Silvia Hunsucker (silsbiz)

Rotator #3 (For those who need replacements):
Charles Rush (rush1947)
Ella Sisco (lockland)
Miguel Januario (teamoceanswell)
Bill Reed (redbill)
Kenneth Watkins (realhomeriches)
Michael Olszewski (mjo)
Jim King (askjimking)
Terry Ladouceur (terrylad)
James Warren (successjw)
Brenda Gray (beachgal)
Silvia Hunsucker (silsbiz)

Oh, one last thing: I haven't been paying out the weekly $10.00 prize for top promoter because I've been saving it up for the 'launch of Team OceanSwell 2.0' (LOL). Anyway, next Sunday (June 20th), I will award a prize of $50.00 - yes FIFTY DOLLARS - to the Team's top promoter for the coming week.

So let's start kicking some ass...