Tuesday, March 22, 2011

10 Golden Facebook Status Updates



There’s nothing better than logging into Facebook and seeing a funny status update from one of your friends. Over the years, I’ve seen status updates that literally had me laughing out loud. My goal today is to make you laugh with one of the 10 status updates I’ve listed below:
  1. Facebook account for sale, Friends included.
  2. is wondering what the person who discovered milk was doing with the cow
  3. I love to give homemade gifts. Which one of my kids do you want?
  4. I woke up on the wrong side of Facebook.
  5. is poking himself
  6. ❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Pimpin
  7. Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today's status.
  8. is unemployable due to personal stuff I put on my Facebook page
  9. This is FACEBOOK, quit posting your nasty twisted-kissy-faced-Myspace-angled photos. Thank you.
  10. I was such an ugly kid. When I played in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up.
I hope at least one of the 10 status updates made you laugh. If you have a status update you would like to share, please comment below. Please keep the status updates you share tasteful and appropriate. I’m looking forward to seeing how creative you can be…